Mark-Maker Company operates with approximately 60 employees in three separate facilities. Some of Mark-Maker's offerings include:
- State of the Art equipment to produce printing plates and cutting dies.
- 3 CAD systems to accommodate all types of CAD files.
- In house Graphics Specialist
- Full Service Art Department
- All orders Preflighted for optimized workflow
- Experienced Staff
- Active members of TAPPI, IADD & FTA Our Mission As a supplier of flexographic printing plates and steel rule cutting dies, our mission is to be a company that is customer and product focused.
Through employee teamwork and customer partnerships, we provide quality products and services to meet customer expectations. We strive to be open-minded, ethical, professional and honest in dealing with our internal and external customers through focused leadership and good values. We are driven by the voice of our customers in a never-ending effort to improve upon our best. This is based on empowerment, commitment and training of our employees. Through teamwork, we challenge each person to grow and improve the quality of life, services and products. Customer Partnership doesn't end with taking your order when you do business with Mark-Maker. We actively pursue a partnership with our customers by fingerprinting their presses to determine graphic tolerances. By analyzing fingerprint data to facilitate consistent printing and by archiving any data for future reference.