Polymer Plate Making
Mark-Maker has both liquid and sheet photopolymer systems allowing for maximum flexibility in selecting plate types. We can accommodate even the most challenging print jobs in sizes up to 50” X 80”.
We provide highly accurate registration and proofing for premounted plates of all size cylinders ranging from 24”-86”
Merigraph 30 x 48
- Plate thickness of: .125 .155 .250
Flexlight 48 x 78
- Plate thickness of: .045 .067 .107 .125 .155 .250
CtP (Computer to Plate)
Xeikon ThermoFlexX 50 x 80
- Ability to apply surface screening to images with 5080dpi resolution
- Fiber laser is todays best technology for digital imaging, offering superior quality
- Automated plate loading and unloading
- 3 sqm/h up to 12 sqm/h
Kodak Thermoflex 50 x 80
By adding this device to our workflow, Mark-maker can now provide an even higher quality product with precise repeatability time after time. Digital plates deliver superior quality by reducing dot gain on press, allowing printers to hold a much smaller dot increasing the tonal range and allowing for much smoother blends, sharper line work and deeper reverses.
- Efficient quality control: the Koadk QC Viewer ensures that the correct file is perfectly imaged, every time.
- Plate optimization: the TIFF Assembler optimizes the layout of multiple separations on a single plate, minimizing plate waste.
- Industry leading Imaging speeds are achieved by the use of multibeam laser technology that supports the imaging of any plate size or thickness.
- Filmless workflow eliminates many of the variables associated with the flexo platemaking process.
- Images a full 48” x 78” plate in about 20 min.